Import a formatted text content in MuffinBuilder which was created dynamically by a PHP/MYSQL script

Hi

For some
pages I need to import a formatted text content in a MuffinBuilder -  
5/6 column.

This formatted
text content was created dynamically by a PHP/MYSQL script, which is running on the
same domain as the BE-theme and can of course change based on the database results.

What do you
recommend to import such texts?

Example how
this formatted text looks like, which should be integrated in a MuffinBuilder -

5/6 column.

General Ledger Submodule
FI-GL

Top Tables for General Ledger Submodule
FI-GL -> View tablecontenet with transaction SE16, SE16N or SE16H and
Tablestructure with SE11

Masterdata    

Table

Table-Name

Note

SKA1

G/L Account Master (Chart of Accounts)

In Logical Database BRF,GLU3,SDF

SKAT

G/L Account Master Record (Chart of Accounts: Description)

SKB1

G/L account master (company code)

In Logical Database BRF,GLU3,SDF

Thanks !

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • Thanks for
    your response. Actually I have already working PHP scripts which works very well
    in a non Wordpress environment. Now I just need to include those dynamic formatted
    text outputs in the muffin builder. Has Wordpress no recommendations or documentations
    for those cases (If I’m not mistaken it seems to me that “standard” PHP-includes
    don’t work in the BE-theme environment). 

If you
    really can’t help, I’m asking you kindly to send me the contact details for the
    BE-theme author and the service providers on Envato Studio.

Thank you.
  • You are contacting the betheme author but our policy does not include help with theme file modification, if you want to contact envato you can do that on their website.
    https://envato.com/
    thanks