Unable to find biker slider in the theme

Hello,

I've downloaded theme  all files, but in the  "slider-revolution-demo\plugin-author-demos-5" folder I cannot find the "biker" slider revolution.
Could you tell me where can I get the same homepage slider as http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/biker/ ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hi,
    From the version 20.0, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, they are installed with the pre-built websites automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.
    thanks
  • Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.
    I've installed the biker demo theme from the "BeTheme pre-built website" menu.
    All content have been imported correctly however, on the front page, it was displayed an error with the revolution slider named "biker" which was missing.
    I've checked in the revolution slider menu, and no "biker" slider there.
    is it possible to send me just the "biker" slider zip in order to import it directly from revolution slider plugin ?
    I've done too much modification in the theme now to re-import the whole biker demo content.

Thanks again
  • Are you using the latest version of betheme?
    Please send a link to your website.
  • Yes of course, latest version (downloaded form themeforest 3 days ago)
    My website is still under construction, and is offline.
    Do you want me to create you back office account ?

Thanks
  • You can download the biker slider by selecting the biker pre-built website and importing only the slider.
  • Hello,

Here is step by step what I'm doing :

1. main menu => "Apparences" => "BeTheme pre-built websites"
    2. click on the "Biker" demo
    3. all plugins are active = ok
    4. click on "install"
    5. in the message advincing to reset the databse, click on "Next"
    6. There I have 2 options :
      - Complete pre-built website
      - Select data only (Content or Theme options)

Where can I download the biker slider without re-installing all the demo content ??

Thanks

• This is not the newest version since you do not have the option to download the slider in the screenshot and you are accessing the pre-built websites via appaerance.
    Your website is under maintenance and we cannot even check.
  • My mistake !
    I've uploaded the last version of the theme in the wrong folder...  :/

Problem solved.

Thanks for your help