Gym Theme - Edit demo gallery on home page

Howdy, Be!
On the "Gym" theme version, there are 4 gallery images near top (dumb bells, treadmill, pool, sauna)
I see the short code, written to call up these images. 
The code is:  "[gallery columns="2" link="file" ids="8,9,10,11"]"

I want to place my own images in these 4 spots, but I don't know how you are referencing the 4 images you used (8,9,10,11 are not attributes on these image-details), or how I would swap my images in, or where you build/edit this short code. 
More info would be a big help, thank you!

Comments

• Hi,
    this was done with the standard wordpress gallery that creates these shortcodes. Now we use our muffin builer gallery item.
    To edit the wordpress gallery shortcode, please paste it into the default wordpress editor in text mode and switch to visual mode. You will be able to edit the item then.
    thanks
  • Howdy!
    Okay, thanks. This didnt really answer my question. But good news is I answered this one myself.

1st, drop images for this area, into the Media Folder (800px wide x 550px tall). When you visit the image, an ID # number will appear in the URL. Copy the ID #'s, and go-to this line:

[gallery columns="2" link="file" ids="8,9,10,11"]

And swap your new Image ID #'s into the "8,9,10,11" ID's. My edited short code looked like this

[gallery columns="2" link="file" ids="89,90,91,92"]

My images then appeared into this Grid of 4 images. Hope this helps someone.
    S