Difference between demo pages and pre-built websites

Hello everyone,

i just installed BeThemes to a new project and installed the prebuilt websites of "BeDisco".
But when i compage my site and the demo page from BeTheme it looks not like the same page.

Pic: https://i.imgur.com/03owVnv.jpg

Left Side: My Page
Right Side: BeTheme Demo Page

Also when i resize the windows to smartphone size, my header isn't sticky even it is set to ON in options.

Any idea why i have those problems?

regards
Marcel

Comments

• Both pages in the image look the same to me.
  • Hello,
    you have probably chosen the sticky options for the header, but if you want to make it sticky on mobile/tablet then you will need to go to theme options>responsive and enable it there.

We do not understand your problem, you have installed the demo and it looks the same? Where is the problem?

• It looks the same? Really?
    1. Other menu icon
    2. On the demo page there is some space between the logo and the left side (same on the other side)

Also, when i set the social media links, there are in the source code but are not shown on my page.

Regards
  • 1. The menu icon thickness may differ, this is normal.It could depend on selecting another header style.
    2. The space may be cause either by : grid width of the page (theme options>global>general), margin options for logo in theme options>global>logo, header style or by the full width header option in theme options>header&subheader>header.
    The social links should be set in theme options>social and make sure that action bar is enabled in theme options>menu&action bar>action bar.
    thanks
  • Action bar is set and enabled, but in the css it says display: none
  • Please send a link to this page.
  • Under Custom CSS i just added:

#Header_creative #Action_bar {
        display: block;
    }

now it works.