Hover color

Hey,

Is there a way to change the border-radius of a hover-color without affecting all hovor colors? We want to have hover colors with border-radius 0px on our frontpage, but on another one of our pages we'd like to have border-radius 5px. I tried adding a custom class, but it doesn't work when I use a custom class.

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • It's not something we have added yet. We basically just want to use two different hover colors for two different areas. One with border-radius 5px and one with border-radius 0px. I can add it to the page and send a link if you want? :)
  • Yes, please first do as much as you can, and then describe what else is there to be done.