Image cropped in a landing page

edited October 2017 in Files & images
Hi!

I have already built a site with betheme (www.streamyng.com).  Now I am adding a landing page for an event.  That landing page has to be integrated in terms of design but of course it must not contain the header, footer or other kind of internal navigation since it has to appear as an independent element.

I have used the blank template  to create the landing page but so far I have two problems.  The first problem is that the logo image that I've included has like a shaded frame.  Searching in the forum I found this post with same problem http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/24290/product-image-border-shadow and I apllied the same solution successfully but I wanted to know if there is another solution to this since the time that solution was posted.

The other problem I haven't been able to solve.  The logo image at the top section appears cropped by the bottom no matter what I do to change sizes and dimensions. How can I solve it?

Additionally.  The sidebar doesn't appear when I select a sidebar layout in the page options.

Thanks!

Comments