Can't Install Revolution Slider

Hello,

We bought a new license for a website that we are redesigning. First we tried to work on the existing installation, changing the previous theme by BeTheme and it was impossible to install the plugin. We thought that maybe it was the server so we tried to make a website from scratch on our server (where we have other Betheme running) and also had the same problem. Is something happening with this plugin? We have seen other posts in the forum where there seems to be problems too.

We need to move forward urgently with this issue, we look forward to your response, 

Thanks.

Claudio

Comments

• Hi,
    but what is the problem, what error are you getting
    thanks
  • Hi,
    i got the same problem. First it is loading and loading and loading. A long time. And then i got this:
    Download failed: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300000 miliseconds with 5601919 bytes received.
    But i am using Revolution slider already for another BeTheme Homepage on the same server.

Moreover when i want to install it over BeTheme -> Install Plugins , there is above written: If you are not sure about server's settings and limits, please activate necessary plugins ONLY

Please help me!
    Thanks. Marv
  • @MarvinBerchem
    Hi,

please go to your FTP, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the wordpress admin login credentials.

Thanks

• edited July 2018
    Hello,

I had the same problem!.

I had several licenses of BeTheme and this is the first time I can't install this plugin in a server.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Julian
  • I tried another time and the problem is solved.

Regards