Google Conversion Tag on button click

Hi,

I like to count sales conversion. So I first put the global tag in -> theme options -> SEO. Works fine.

After this, Google says, I have to insert a special event snippet of this Google Conversion Tag directly to the button. Then Google is able to count it, when somebody clicks the button (in this case "buy"-button). How I can do it? In the button shortcode on that special page? Or somewhere with custom javascript? Or even in a another way?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but this would require theme files and plugin files customization. We do not offer such customization in the support.
    Sorry but we cannot help with that.
    thanks
  • I am really surprised. That would mean, it's not possible with your theme to track special actions (press button, play video etc...), that users do on a page or on a post.

Did I understand it right? It's only possible to track, if they were generally on a page or on a post (by global tag), but not, what actions they did?

How can your customers do real professional business with your theme, if they are even not able to track users' actions?

I think this would be a worthful feature, what could really push your theme to professional customers. Especially those who do strong Google or Facebook remarketing. In this marketing the most worthful possiblities are not page tracking, but action tracking.
  • No, we do not mean that it is not possible with the theme to do that, because it is. The problem is we do not offer support for theme and plugin file modifications. You will have to contact your web developer to do that. You are talking about professional customers when they are using it and modyfing to their needs.
  • same problem here..
    i cant  convert muffin into text like default wordpress editor..
    so  I cant track my conversion