Plugin Product Licenses - Layer Slider, Revolution Slider & Visual Composer

Hi 

I understand that by purchasing this Theme and the included Plugins - Layer Slider, Revolution Slider and Visual Composer that you DO NOT get the product licenses of these included plugins. Is this correct?

It is my understanding that by having a product license you can activate the license and in turn receive premium advantages e.g. Automatic Updates, Official Support from Plugin's/Author's Own Support Team as well as access to premium features, templates etc. 

Given this, I understand why we do not get given our own product licence for the plugin, but through your extended theme licence do still have access to ALL these advantages of these plugins given they were an "included plugin" of your theme? 

If we do not get access to ALL the premium features, templates - I would assume that as part of your theme updates this would at least INCLUDE any updates from these plugins? 

Also, if we require any support/have any issues in using these plugins can we at least come to you for this assistance, give we can't go to the Plugin's/Author's Support Team?

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Kind regards,
Cally

Comments

• Hi,
    you can update the budled plugin from betheme>install plugins
    If the newest version is not avaliable yet, please wait for it. The plugins you buy with the theme are not premium plugins, if you want instant updates you have to buy the plugins separaetly.
    thanks

• Hi,

Happy to hear you will pass on any updates of the plugins to us. This is good news.

Can you please advise that if we have any questions or issues when using these plugins, whether you can offer some support to these given we cannot get this from the author/developer of the plugin?

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
    Cally
  • Dear Cally,
    We mainly keep the plugins working with the theme, so any compatibility issues can be resolved here. When it comes to plugin customization, we cannot help.
    cheers.
  • Hi, 

Thank you for your reply above. This is great news you can provide assistance with the plugin. But yes, of course can understand no customisation can be provided.

Thanks again for your time in answering my question.

Kind regards,
    Cally