Text always appears bold, although it was not marked as bold

edited October 2017 in Fonts
 In some items the whole text appears bold, although it was not marked as bold. Even if I copy and paste another item which works well, the text in the pasted item is bold. (Page is still in under construction mode)
http://meinlifecoach.at/

Comments

• Hi,
    we would need to see the code, but mostly those errors come from HTML erros. Some unclosed tags for example. Send a link guys, we will help.
    thanks
  • Hi - in my case it is not an HTML error - in one column it works out correctly - but if I copy and paste the same column even in the same item, the whole text is written bold :-(

I am not a programmer - just a normal person who tries to built up the website with the Betheme and by now it worked out pretty well, but I can not find an error - I don't know, where I could see the whole html-code.

This is an example text:
    Im Vordergrund unserer gemeinsamen Arbeit steht, dass ich dir ohne zu werten aber mit viel <b>Wertschätzung</b> zuhöre. Du darfst bei mir <b>schwach sein</b> und du darfst bei mir stark sein, Du darfst bei mir <b>deine Masken fallen lassen</b> oder nur wenig von dir zeigen. Du darfst mit mir <b>über Dinge sprechen</b>, die dir vielleicht <b>im ersten Moment peinlich</b> sind oder auf die du insgeheim stolz bist. Du darfst <b>sagen, was dir Angst macht </b>und du darfst sagen, was dir Mut macht. Du <b>darfst bei mir lachen, du darfst bei mir weinen</b>. Und darfst vor allem <b>entscheiden, woran du arbeiten</b> und wie weit du in die Tiefe gehen möchtest. Es ist deine Veränderung und ich begleite dich dabei!

--> the whole text appears bold, like also other texts, where I did not mark even one word as bold.

I hope you can help me!
    Thanks!
  • Observed the same issue, the same text is bold even in a separate column.

Had to keep it in the same column to get rid of the problem.
  • Hi,
    we would need to see the code, but mostly those errors come from
    HTML erros. Some unclosed tags for example. Send a link guys, we will
    help.
    thanks
  • Sorry support team, in this case you were not very helpful!
    I wrote already, that it has nothing to do with HTML errors! There must be a bug somewhere on the page. I disigned the whole page from new and now it works. Unfortunatelly a lot of work because, if I tried to copy the page or some element the "bold-issue" always appeard.