Creative always on

Hello there, 
Is it possible to add a custom image to the Logo- Menu collon  please could you indicate how to remove the background image that is filling the menu - logo section of this kind of configuration. 
I would like to increase he width of the same section as mentioned above.

For the seo concern what do you advice? Does this option affects the SEO or it is the same as other page layout.

Thank you 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • The website I'm working on is on local machine but can get it on line if necessary. I just don't want to waste time uploading it on a live server and then have to change the theme if the result is not good.

I have attached a screenshot you can get from this link .

Thank you
  • This will be possible only with custom css, please upload the website and we will provide the code.
  • edited November 2017
    I have uploaded the site onto this server. 
    Still testing it.

The link to the site   Informatica

Let me know if you need admin login 

Thank you

• hey, we see that you have managed to change it yourself. Do you need any more help?
  • Yes I have managed to change it.

Another thing is to remove the related post on the post pages. I know I can do it from the single post page but I'm concerned after future updates.

Please cn you please indicate if there is a way to deactivate the " Related Post ".

Thank you.
  • Hey, just go to theme options>blog, portfolio&shop>blog and change the number of related posts to 0
    cheers!
  • Wow, this is great feature.
    Thank you.

Dan