Custom Post Types

Is there any documentation available on using custom post types and how to set up the template for the single post page for these? I am using the Grid Builder to set up the archive pages. 

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • I created a custom post type for a catalog. So I wouldn't be able to modify the catalog items with muffin builder?
  • Yes, you can but we do not offer file modification services or advice in this forum, like the above message states.
    thanks