3 Column Text Wrapping

Hello, 

It looks like the intended functionality is for the text to be able to wrap across the 3 columns. However, when we look in the theme, it seems like we are supposed to manually split our text into 3 columns ourselves. 

Could you please tell us how to set this up so that we can just put one block of text in and it will automatically wrap through the three columns?

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Hi,
    just create a new column and make it full width 1/1 and place it over the three 1/3 columns
    thanks
  • edited November 2017
    Thanks, but what I mean is we were hoping to keep 3 columns, but have CSS or theme functionality cause it to automatically wrap the text into the three columns, rather than needing to manually split up the text into each of the columns. Is that possible? 
  • You could try making one column and pasting HTML inside to divide the content:

<div class="column one">TITLE</div>
    <div class="column one-third">CONTENT 1</div>
    <div class="column one-third">CONTENT 2</div>
    <div class="column one-third">CONTENT 3</div>
  • Thanks! It sounds like maybe the functionality I want isn't possible. Is that correct? Or should I clarify further? We would prefer not to have to manually split the columns. We would like them to automatically split into columns. Is that possible? Adding a <div> requires us to manually pick the point where the column splits which can make the overflow look weird on some screen-sizes.
  • What you ask for is technically impossible to do. We cannot help you with this.