Icon / Arrow for scroll down full screen slider

Hello,

Is there a built in way to activate a downward arrow near the bottom of a full screen slider, so that when clicked it scrolls down? It also provides a visual cue that the user should scroll down. Pretty typical feature, so I assume you'll know what I mean. If not, there's a good demo of many styles of such a thing here:  https://codepen.io/nxworld/pen/OyRrGy

If there's not a built in way, how would I go about adding this? It seems like a fairly necessary feature when using a full screen slider / hero image.

Thanks...

Jonathan

Comments

• Hey,
    you can do this in revolution slider, add an arrow and set the action to 'click' then add a class to it named '.scroll' It should scroll to the corresponsing ID on the page.
    thanks
  • Thanks. Very helpful. I'll try that approach.
  • edited November 2017
    Hi there,
    Only now am I getting around to trying this out.
    The issue I have for now is that even though the Revolution Slider premium plug-in is installed and activated, it does not show up in the Admin menus. Neither do the other premium plug-ins. Is there something I need to do in order to make the slider system accessible?
  • Okay. I've determined it's because on our staging site I've been unable to update the premium plug-ins, and they are deactivated themselves.

So my question is, how do we get our staging site address added to our license? I trust you allow for activating on a live and development / staging site?
  • If the website is hosted locally then you can register it without a problem on multiple instances of the theme. However if the theme is hosted on an online server, it will be only possible to active it for one domain.