Portfolio Zoomed image - Can we Zoom-in?

Hi,

we are updating our website with betheme. In our portfolio the image in the page link to a high resolution version of it. 

We are creating very high resolution promotional images for the games companies. When we click on the image I would really like to be able to zoom in the image. At the moment, the image loads fine, but it's scaled down to the screen size and it's not possible to zoom in to see all the details of our work. The linked image in this example is 3500x1967, so there's is a lot a room to zoom in.  

Is there a way we can acheive this? It is something really important for our company.

Thank you in advance. 

Comments

• Hi,
    the hover effect can be changed in theme options>global>general under image frame style.
    You can select the zoom effect.

There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog/shop, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to woocommerce>settings>products>display.

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • Thanks for the reply. I don't think ma question was clear, I'm sorry.

What I mean is, in the new iteration of the site, I want people to be able to zoom in the image in the lightbox. 

For example, on our actual site, if you go to this portfolio page, the user can click on the image in the lightbox to be able to see all the details of our image (if he wants to).

Right new, in the temp version we are building, we cannot do that. The lightbox does not allow the user to click on the image to see it in full size to see the details. 

The same portfolio page on the temp site: https://53e.3f9.godaddywp.com/portfolio-item/dishonored-ii/

Thank you in advance. 

• I hope it was clearer than my first post, I know sometimes, I'm not using the correct phrasing and terms so it colud be a little harder to under stand. 

What I want when I click the image in the portfolio one page is this type of possibility to zoom:

You see the image full screen at first, but when you click on it BOOM! You can enjoy all the details we put in the image! :-)

Thank you in advance muffin support!
  • Sorry but the functionality of the lightbox in the theme is not able to do this.
    There cannot be a zoom inside the popup image.