Theme Options Footer

edited November 2017 in Other
Hello,

No matter what I try I can not edit any colors for the Footer using the Theme Options. Not the Footer Theme color nor the Footer background, none of them. I have checked the support document but I do not see where that information is located.

I tried switching it between custom skin to one color skin and while the values in the color selectors change the colors on the page remain the same.

There is not much point in sending the URL here as this is a back end issue.

Any suggestions would be helpful?

Comments

• I have the same problem.. someone help us?
  • Hi,
    if you have selected a theme onecolor skin then you will be not able to choose individual colors.
    Also this may be cause by third party plugins, cache plugins or cache on server.
    Please first take a look at these option.
    Also send us a link to your websites.
    thanks
  • So it doesn't matter which setting I choose, none of them react to the selected colors.

I am not sure what you will hope to see by looking at the site but here you go http://dev2.blackchip.net
  • As we suspected you have chosen the red skin for your theme in theme options>colors>general and until you do not change this option you will be unable to change colors.
  • No, it isn't as you suspected. It is more a case of you looking for an easy answer.

I will say it for the third time..."It doesn't matter which setting is being used, the footer settings are NOT working properly." It just so happens that this setting was active at the moment that you looked. I mean it has to be activated to something.

So, rather than just continue with a convenient response why not tell me what you want the setting set to so you can speed this process up and actually offer a solution?
  • The solution is very easy, you should switch to CUSTOM SKIN under BeTheme Options > Colors > General section and then you can change any color you want. The whole sense of PRE-DEFINED skin is that all colors are pre-defined so if someone want to create website with blue color fast, they just change it and don't need to define custom colors.

So, we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with this solution, but this is the only right.