Text next to button, 2 menu colors

Hi!

I need help with 2 very important things, one is about a text next to a button, and another about 2 menus with different colors.
I cannot however share the link to the site, but I need you to help me anyway, or at least give me hints

Question 1.) -------------------- 

At the moment my button and text looks like this:

code: 

<p style="font-size: px;">[button title="LÄS MER" link="" target="_blank" align="" icon="" icon_position="" color="#000" font_color="#000" size="4" full_width="" class="" download="" rel="" onclick=""] <span style="font-size: 30px; line-height: 34px ; font-weight: 700;">SEK 1395</span></p>

How do I get it to look like this?
As you can see I want the next to be centered in regards to the button, so that the texts appear to be on the same kinda line.

Question 2.) -------------------- 

This one is VERY VERY important!
At the moment I have a "Transparent Menu" in betheme options, and my menu link color, uploaded png logo, etc are all in white.

Now, I have some other pages, but for those particular pages I need the menu colors to be all in black. 

So it is not  only "custom menus", but I need them in another color, so that on those pages black overrides the white, and I need a logo swap as well, so that the current white png logo is changed to a black png logo.

In other words, I want to be able to have:
Page 1 -- White color menu and White png logo
Another page -- Black color menu and an Black png logo

How can I achieve this? This is very important.
Thanks!

Comments