Some errors

Hello
When the Woocommerce Plugin is active, I can not access the BeTheme Options tab.
This is the text: Your theme (Betheme) contains non-updated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files need to be modified to be compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see what files have been affected on the system's status page. In case of doubt, consult with the author of the topic.

What can I do?

Comments

• Hello,
    Yes this is true, to fix this please:
    1. Download the newest version of betheme from themeforest
    2. Remove the theme completly from your FTP and install a fresh theme
    3. Install and update woocommerce to the newest version
    Please remeber to make a backup before you take any actions. Update will not help, you need to remove the theme manually.
    It is important to not overwrite the theme files but remove them completly.
    thanks 
  • We realized all the steps suggested but nothing changed. 

Well it's not appering this is the text: Your theme (Betheme) contains non-updated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files need to be modified to be compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see what files have been affected on the system's status page. In case of doubt, consult with the author of the topic.

But still I can't aces to the BeTheme Options tab.

• Are you sure you have deleted the previous theme completly from your FTP and installed the newest version of betheme as well as updated the woocommerce plugin? It looks like you did not since this message appears. Make also sure that the wordpress version is up to date.

• Wordpress is updated 4.9.1
    Woocommerce is updated 3.25
    Betheme last version is installed

Betheme was removed to the trash bin. 

We don't see the message, just HTTP ERROR 500 before open Betheme Options
  • Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email, please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    3. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • edited December 2017
    Sorry, I posted in the wrong place.