flat tab and gallery

hello,

I have a made combination of the tab item and a gallery on this site http://landstrich.eu/test1/
I put the galleries as code to the single tabs.

now I have some questions:

1. is it possible to remove the line underneath the active tab-title to have it as flat as possible?
2. is it possible to reduce the spacing between the titles vertically an horizontal?
3. I would like to put the galleries in masonry style - but somehow this doesn´t work and only the gallery in the first tab appers then, whereas the other tabs stay white. All the other styles work quite well. Do you have an idea why it does not work with masonry?

Thank you for your help

Comments

• Hi,
    these items could not work because it is an item in an item and they are both handled with JS which may cause some issued.

May we recommend using the portfolio item and use the masonry filtering with the option jQuery filtering. There is an option to display a larger image on click and not the portfolio item page. it would look like a normal gallery but with filtering and masonry style.
  • Thank you very much for your answer.

I already tried to manage the same thing with portfolio, but then I had the problem that its not possible to navigate within the same category in the popup window... So I´m now trying to achieve the same thing by using tabs and gallery. The masonry style is not so important for me, so it´s ok :-)

but could you still help me out with a little bit of custom css to achieve points 1 & 2 of my question?

cheers
  • You can use this css, change the padding as you wish
     .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active a::after {
    background: none !important;
    }
    body .ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li a {
    padding: 2px 18px !important;
    }