Error after yoast activation

I can't find you ticket system , don't want to post errors in a forum, need help, that's all.

The Be theme goes mysterious ways:  After enabling Yoast, the most used SEO plugin, the muffin builder pages are getting cut off, no way to fix this:
-> tried to disable Yoast - same
-> tied to copy muffin code from staging page to error page, code is getting ignored - same error remains
-> only way is to delete and re-migrate without yoast

... but yoast is used by millions, hmmm any ideas? The fault of yoast ;)

THANKS,
Bernhard

see where is happens: https://snag.gy/7UQ8YC.jpg

have a copy of the site to test (all.in.one plugin for migration): https://www.dropbox.com/s/7f7nzuajgz524cc/crushcrushcouture.space-20171211-001452-220.wpress?dl=0

Comments

• Hello,
    please activate yoast and send us a link to this page so we can inspect.
    Remember to disable all other plugins and make sure that your theme is updated.
    thanks
  • The site is already live, so I activated it on the staging page for your review, same result:

Please feel free deactivate all plugins, activate Yoast, go to the page, once you change the snippet in the yoast section on the page, the page gets cut off somewhere after 60% of the content.
    -> trying deactivating Yoast, page still cut-off
    -> try to import the page builder code with IMPORT - nothing happens, page remains cut-off

The only remaining thing is to upload a backup which over-writes the database.

user: betheme
    password: ZQHKh$Wnpm$4)51YY%9jkz45

Thanks for checking!
    Bernhard

• We logged in and activated Yoast SEO plugin. Everything is working fine, the page is full length and nothing is cut off. Please check on another browser or PC.
    thanks
  • I did not say it is on Yoast activation, I mentioned it is after activation and "save page". Meantime I figured even having all plugins deactivation a "save page" cuts that page as well.

After all, I don't know if it has something to do with yoast/a plugin at all.

Please check with NO plugins activated to do a "save page/Update" and the page will break/cut off. Maybe a theme/builder problem after the latest WordPress update?

THX
    Bernhard
  • Plese contact your hosting provider and increase the value of max_input_vars. It is now set to 1000 which is too low and the page does not save.
    thanks
  • Well that did the trick, we are at 2500 and working! I saw you recommend 5000, but I'm glad Godaddy did this ;)

However, I can't upgrade the theme, getting these error:
    THX for checking...
  • Please disable all plugins first and try to update.