Media, revolution slider not showing

Hi,
I've made a page with a login area at the top of the page, I made it with the revolution slider because we had to add extra coding and we couldn't add it in the normal menu area.
Now the slider is showing on every page except for the blog pages. Could you help out?

Kind regards, Marleen

Comments

• Hi,
    we entered your website and the slider with the login form is only on your home page. Did you managed to fix in meanwhile?
    thanks
  • Sorry I mean the top cyan balk, above the menu.
  • It would be easier to just enable the action bar in theme options>menu&actionbar>action bar
    and enter this login button instead of the social media icons?
  • Yes but in the revolution slider we can add the extra coding and in the action bar, working with the menu not. So that's why we used the slider instead.
  • Then sorry but we do not know what custom code did you use in the slider and why it is not working.
  • the code is not my question...
    why doesn't a blog article show the top slider above the menu?
  • Sorry but you got a database connection error when we try to visit your page.
  • It could be, yesterday they moved the website so that must be giving the issues cause I can attent the site now.
    This is the last issue before the site can air so I hope you can help us out.

The header layout is set to Below Slider
    Per page the slider is setup @ Media - Slider | Revolution Slider
    Per blog post we also set the Media - Slider | Revolution Slider, but this isn't showing
    Also tried Theme Options.Global>Advanced>Slider | shortcode and added the slider but nothing happened.
    Do you have other options to show the top slider above the menu on a blog post?

Why did't we just use the action bar: because we can't add the coding we want to a menu item.

Hope you have another idea we can try?

Kind regards Marleen
  • Ive just talked with the dev team and it looks like there is no way of placing the slider into the header of the single post. The slider will appear below the header where the featured image appears.