Slider Revolution - "Ajax Error"

Hey guys,

I created some slides with Slider Revolution.
This time I created a slide with transparent background and added a photo as layer infront of it but I'm not able to safe it...
If I choose a background form the wp library the slide will be saved without problems.
I don't understand the problem..

Could someone help me?

Thanks

Comments

• Okay, now I can't safe the other slides anymore..
  • Hi,
    please disable all plugins and see if you will be able to save the sliders. Also go to betheme>dashboard and check if your system status values are not red (too low). Make a screenshot.
    thanks
  • edited April 2020
    I want to leave this post here to help somebody with the same problem I was having:

THE PROBLEM (Original Post)

I have a CentOS server with CWP Pro (Control Web Panel) running.
    I have created two users with a domain each one.
    On both domains I have installed Wordpress.
    I am using Revolution Slider Plugin and I am getting an error when I try to save a Slide.
    The error is: Ajax Error!!! Error.
    That is happening on both domains (Both installations of WordPress)

I have searched for the solution on a lot of forums.
    I have increased the Memory limit and all other options suggested by vendor and forums.
    I checked the file permissions and configured as suggested everywhere (755 for folders, 644 for files, 600 for wp-config)
    I have changed the PHP version and tested with all PHP version 7 including FPM and CGI variants.
    I have changed the web server to Varnish, Nginx and Apache getting the same error.
    I have installed the Jquery package from terminal and nothing, same error.
    I have tested old versions of the plugin with same result.

THE SOLUTION:

The problem was caused by Mod-Security configuration of my CWP (Control Web Panel)
    I went to:
    Security --> Mod Security
    And change from OWASP Old
    to COMODO WAF

You need CWP Pro, and $12 a year is worth it.
    Compare to cPanel and Plesk, is nothing.

RP

• I have the same issue I disable all plugins as well as added the required values for the theme. I use cpanle for my website.
    Here is a screenshot with the theme system settings:
    imageLink is here:

• WP max upload size is set to 2mb, should be at least 32mb. Try contacting your hosting provider and change this value. If this does not help, let us know, we will find the cause.
    thanks