WP Bakery does not work properly

Hi, I have the WP Bakery Version 5.4.5 and the latest BeTheme. But the Editor/WP Bakery doesn't work. Frontend mode at all. And Backend almost not - changes get not saved, pictures do not get uploaded, etc...  I try to change contents/texts etc. of a pre-built Website (Language 2). I do not have any plugins that have not been recommended with BeTheme, so I don't know which ones to delete in order to make WP Bakery work. Please help! 

Comments

• my site is mbsr.berlin
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • The visual composer is working fine, you are probably trying to edit the muffin builder content using the VC plugin which is not possible. I have added a simple text block at the end of your main page using VC.
  • The visual Composer should work at the front end, rigt? While seeing the page? But how do i go about it. I cannot "touch" anything there... I have to use muffington builder tio change anything. The simpe text blok is there, but how can it add changes to existing page elements?
    I'm sorry, but i just do not get it,,,, Thank YOU!!!!!
  • Like I said you cannot alter muffin builder content with the VC plugin fron end builder.
    The VC content will appear at the end of the page, after the muffin content.
  • so I bascially cannot work with the VC frontend builder. Can I then just uninstall the plugin since I work with muffin now...
    And here I have one or two questions:
    e.g.: Hi do I access the very bottom of the Page with the contact data etc... 
    e.g. how do I tell a link in the text where to link to?

Many thanks
  • Yes, you can work with the front end builder. When we edited your page we used the front end builder to add some text at the end of the page.

You have to understand how this works. The muffin builder is the defult theme builder that is used to create and edit the pre-built websites. VC is just a plugin. You can use it freely but not with the Muffin Builder and vice versa. You can also build with two builders on one page. The VC content places itself in the default wordpress editor.

Things you are asking are basic wordpress and HTML knowledge which are not related to the theme itself.

The footer contacts and links are created in appaerance>widgets like you would on any other theme.