Product Category Image Not Showing Up in Shop page

Before updating the Alidropship Woocommerce, it will only show Product Category in woocommerce shop page instead of listing out all products.

Anyone can share how to fix this problem?

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks 
  • I bought these themes with your, Appreciate that Muffin Support can be slightly supportive to clients. I've tried to change to Twenty Seventeenth theme and it works well. That's nothing to do with third party plugin but Be Themes.

• Yes okay but "Alidropship Woocommerce" plugin is not on our support list, we cannot help you with this since we do not know what is wrong and there could be many things.
    If we could we would help. You will have to use another plugin.

Please make sure that the main shop page is setup correctly in the woocommerce options.
  • As explained, it's not the issue of the Alidropship woocommerce plugin. As I tried to change to Twenty Seventeen Theme, it's perfectly show up the product category as previous.
    I believe I don't have to repeat the problem again and again...Furthermore, you don't even check and confirm that it's third party plugin issue.
  • But how can we check if you did not attach a link to your website.
    So if you disable this plugin it works on Betheme or still not?

• I have sent my Wordpress details for u to check. Hope all information is sufficient for u to help checking. Either enable/disable the plugin,the product category still not appearing in shop page (name “shop by categories” at my website. Thanks.