Load More Button - Post Display Timing

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a way to control the range of date that displays prior to hitting the load more button. For example, if you filter by Authors > Carrie Hennessy, it currently only displays 3 posts. She has done 7 total. It seems that the posts that initially display are linked to a specific time frame, and all posts beyond that time frame are hidden until you select the Load More button. Is there a way to control that date?

It would be cool to have something like...

If author has less than 25 posts, then display all.
If author has less more than 25 posts, then display 25 most recent posts and then hide the remaining.

This thought doesn't just go for the Author section - the entire blog is bound by this rule. For example, the same concept applies to Filter by > Services and Products. Only 1 post pops up. When you hit load more, 2 more posts become available. And when you hit Load More a second time, the remaining 4 posts show up.

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry but we do not have this option avaliable in our theme, there is no controll over this form the theme options. You can only set how much posts per page there is in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>blog.
    thanks
  • Can the "Posts Per Page" option control how many posts display when filtering by category? Is there another setting that can be changed?

For example, if you visit my site https://www.kb.jniplants.com/
    - Select Filter by Categories, select Staff Stories
    - notice how only 1 post displays, but there are more.

Is there an option to get them all to display - or at least let me set how many will display? The filters seem to be ruled by the post dates. This topic applies to all the other categories, tags, and authors.
  • No, you are using Load More with Jquery filtering active which cannot be used. Please either disable filterin with jQuery or remove load more by increasing the posts per page value.
  • Thanks for the advice. I went to Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio, Shop > Blog > Options, then turned the "Load More" button to "Off", but the button didn't disappear.
  • The button will not dissapear, you will have to increase the number of posts per page in order to get rid of it.
    Are you using a default blog page or a blog item inside a muffin builder?