To Scale up "featured image" in content

Hi,
the featured image appears in the post so small. How can I scale up the image, so it appears over the complete width? Thanks...

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi,
    https://360mom.de/warum-kinder-keinen-apfelsaft-trinken-sollten/ - here is the link with an example. The apple picture should be across the full width of the text. In general, the pictures are so small. Where can the setting be changed? Thanks...

• There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog/shop, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to woocommerce>settings>products>display.

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • Ok thanks...
    and how do I know which size I have to take for the post pictures, so they go over the full width?
    The standard ist 720x960.

• It all depends on the container and how restriced it is by CSS.
    Your content width is the maximum width that the image could be.