Content Display Order

Hi - I've got a couple of sites I'm about to hand over to the end user, and I'm a bit worried about explaining to them how to make changes to the site, as I've used the Builder>>SEO function on each page to help Yoast, so the content appears in the WP Editor. I was hoping to move the Muffin Builder section to the top of each WP admin page, and I notice there is a section in the BeTheme Options under Global-Advanced allowing you to select Content|Display Order. Although I have Muffin Builder-WordPress Editor selected here, I'm still seeing the WP Editor at the top of the page. Am I misunderstanding the purpose of this option?

My 2 sites are here, and are going live tonight:
http://www.webfactory.com.au/testsites/hunterstay  Going live to www.hunterstay.com.au
http://www.webfactory.com.au/testsites/pigsfly Going live to www.wherepigsfly.org

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Melanie

Comments

• Hi,

can you explain where exactly you see the content from WP Editor at the top? We checked your site and we do not see anything like that. Builder >> SEO option is for Yoast purposes like you said and if you turn ON "Hide the content" option which is under "Page options" section, the content from WP editor is only for Yoast purposes and is invisible for anyone else.
  • Ah, sorry, perhaps I didn't explain - I was hoping to be able to move the WP Editor info to the bottom of the page in WP Admin - is that possible? I'm worried that when I hand this site over to the client they will make changes in the WP Editor section, rather than in Muffin Builder. Hopefully that makes sense ...

Regards
    Melanie
  • Hmm, we do not have such option at this moment but we'll consider your request wile future updates. Not sure yet if this can be moved, but we'll see.
  • I would like this feature as well! Thanks!

Is it possible to achieve this in any way?
  • We do not have this option, this is the default wordpress editor and we do not use it at all.
  • I think all we're asking for is whether the WP Editor can be moved to the bottom of the page, or hidden somehow in the Admin area? I'm at the point where although I really love BeTheme, I can no longer use it for projects where I am also using Yoast SEO, as it's too confusing for the end user to understand where to edit their website.

Regards
    Melanie
  • Sorry but there is no option to do that, you would have to modify the wordpress files to disable it. It is not theme related.