Revolution Slider Covering Header + Responsiveness

Hi 

I want my header fixed and white, and the revolution slider right up next to the bottom of the header bar on desktop AND mobile. With a "fixed" header, the slider starts below the header, at the top of the page. Which is fine normally but i want the entirety of some specific images shown, with nothing covered by the header. I can easily move it down with padding or margin but that affects the mobile version as well, making an awkward space between the header and slider. The slider is also TINY in mobile version - can I tell it to display a different image at a certain screen size?

I am slightly confused about the responsiveness of this theme. I could not get 3 Icon Boxes to shrink and display inline on mobile - they were the same size as desktop and one below the other...I had to use the WPBakery instead of muffin builder to make this work and I dont want to have to go back and forth a bunch since they seem to want to stay separate and in a certain order when displayed on the page. 

Please Advise.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • http://wua.tcistaging.com/

On desktop, the slider is underneighth the header, cutting off the top:

On mobile, it looks ok, albeit tiny, I might want to remove the text.

If I edit the slider (add 150px to the top of the slider, or add a top margin) it will look weird on mobile.

As far as the icons, What you see above was done with WPBakery, not muffin builder, as I could not find a way to get muffin builders responsive settings to make icon boxes shrink inline. Is there something I'm missing? I feel like that should be part of basic responsive capabilities. What do you consider responsive? That some things move??
  • Hi,
    the slider goes under the header because the header style is set to fixed. You must either hange the header style or make the slider taller in RS options.
    Sorry there are no option for the icon boxes to shring this way.
    thanks