Basic Post Grid

Hi, i'm using a post grid in a page using Basic Grid > No Animation.
At the moment on hover you can see the post date and the title. I would like to show the post category instead of the date, is it possible to do this changing the code? Which is the right file to edit?
Then i'd like to know if it's possible to change the shape of the grid items from square to rectangular.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi,
    the shape of the images in the grid layout changes depending on how much rows there are set in the page.
    Sorry but the normal grid does have the hover effect that can be set in theme options>global>general in image frame options. There is no date and title on hover, are you sure yo mean the basic grid?
    Send a link to this page.
    thanks
  • Thanks for your answer.
    Yes I'm sure i'm using Visual Composer > Basic Grid > No Animation
    [vc_basic_grid post_type="post" max_items="100" gap="0" item="basicGrid_NoAnimation" grid_id="vc_gid:1515594325414-a903a6d7-74bc-7"] and you can see the page here https://geaworld.com/case-history/ using demo/demo

Anyway what do you mean by "the shape of the images in the grid layout changes depending on how much rows there are set in the page"? I cannot set the number of row but just the number of total items and the number of items per row. I have tried different cobinations but the shape of the images always stay square.

Please let me know how to solve...
    Thank you
  • Hi,
    sorry but we were thinking you are using the Muffin Builder, if you are using VC then this will be not possible.
    thanks