How to show corresponding portfolio categories for each single portfolio

Hi,

On our development website we are using portfolio in order to show the members and member details (see 'single portfolio' page @ http://u26268p20302.web0078.zxcs.nl/ondernemersprofiel/de-starterwebsite/.

On each member's page we'd like to mention the industry each member is working in by using the memberportfolio categories. I've created a member/portfolio by using Muffin Builder. In order to show the industries for each member I've used section > wrap > item > sidebar widget > sidebar 'ondernemersprofiel'. Now it shows all categories as where it should show only the corresponding categories for each single member.

How can I achieve that?

Thanks & regards,
Monique

Comments

• Also I need to find, please give us an exemple how to make this think..

• Hi,
    sorry but there is no options for that, the categories widget shows all categories.
    You would have to manually insert links and link to the categories which can be troublesome in the future.
    thanks
  • Is there no PHP code for functions.php available for this?
  • Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I must confess this is somewhat disappointing. Of course I realize what the 'standard' rules are. However, there are several theme builders who are happy and willing to co-operate in such cases. Also because this is something that obviously more clients would like to have... I have to think about this.

Regards,
    Monique