How to overwrite Theme Color in buttons

Hello, 

I am trying to overwrite the color selection of the Theme Color under: Betheme options > Colors > content > Theme Colors. 

I am creating a button in Visual Composer that is supposed to be completely Yellow, with outline and letters in Black. When on Hover it shouldn't change colors at all. 

But for some reason the background is white and when on hover the letters appear to be White. I have tried changing everything that I can think of and I really dont know what to do. Is this a bug of some kind or am I not seeing things straight? Could you please help me? 

This is the link > under the map, you will see an image, and a text, and under the text there is the button. 

Comments

• Hello,
    the buttons in visual composer have nothing to do with our css. You need to set them in VC.
    thanks
  • Hello,

I'm sorry but you're not understanding my problem. 

I have tried changing the style of the buttons in the VC settings of the buttons, but they are just not responding at all. Nothing. 

For some reason that I don't understand, and as you well are saying it shouldn't be like this...the buttons in VC are taking the colors from the theme option colors. 

I have created already 5 websites with Betheme and I've never had this problem. That is why I'm reaching out to you. 
  • It's taking that Yellow from: Betheme options > Colors > content > Theme Colors. 

If you want I can send you all the screenshots...I'm not kidding you. Again, I've done 5 websites with Betheme and I've never had this problem. 

Can you please help me? 
  • Okay, but when I removed your custom css, then the button was not yellow.
  • Hi Muffin, 

I keep on having this problem. I removed the CSS. And I have just made them Black, but still the buttons are appearing in yellow. 

I have found that if I change the color in: Betheme options > Colors > content > Theme Colors.

The color of the buttons change. But the problem is that so does everything else. 

Can you maybe help me find a workaround to this please? Im worried it might be a bug as it's never happened to me before. 

Example URL: https://new.belybel.com/around-the-world/

• If you would insert your own button then you will be able to change its colors.
    Also there is a theme options>colors>content>button where you can change them
    We suggest updating the theme to the newest version to see all options.
  • I found the problem just in case anybody else needs it. 

When the link of the button is blank the style of the Button doesn't take effect, as soon as you include the link, the style shows. 

thank you Muffin in any case for your help!

• How do you just change the button color on a one-off instance?

My footer has a dark background so I want one button to be White before, during and after clicking.

I do not want to change the default color because I also have buttons on a white background in the main body...
  • Insert the button into the footer area with a HTML widget and then put the button shortcode inside.
    You can change its color from the shortcode options.
    thanks