Muffin Group Forum account (no access to due change of name)

Hi there.
I created now a new account under the name of tanjacobsohn for this forum. I used to have one under my previous name Mueller, the user was mms-tanja with the email [email protected]. I got married in June 2017. - Since my domain host deleted the domain mueller-business.ch I have no longer access to this account. Therefore I could not receive any mails. This was then the problem, as I wanted to change my password here as I forgot it. 
Now I am back here, but would it be possible to transfer all the questions and the helpful answers from your side to this new account?
Or could you maybe change the email address of my old account "mbs-tanja" so I can get back into this one?

If you need any data, to verify that it is me, Please let me know. I asked you a bunch of question related to betheme (the site of www.luna-blu.ch and www.me-time.ch (this site is now transferred to http://gesundheitspraxis-bauma.ch. I also used the forum for www.mueller-business.ch which is now on www.jacobsohn-business.ch. I would be very happy if you could help me, thanks a million. Tanja

Comments