Cannot edit Revolution Slider

Greetings! I'm not sure exactly when it happened because I don't log in every day ... but I cannot edit the Revolution Slider (or the Layer Slider) on my website. In the edit window, layers are missing (though they display properly on the website) - only the background image shows. When I attempt to change the Main Background Source, I can click a radio button but there is no option to choose where/what I want the background to be. If I click on the other tabs (General Settings, Source settings, etc) nothing at all happens.

Everything is up to date as far as I can tell. Latest version of BeTheme, latest version of WordPress, the plugins are all up to date and the required plugins are activated and updated.

I'd be very grateful for any help!

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,
    have you tried disabling all plugins besides the slider ones?
    Do that and let us know what happened. Alo attach a screenshots of the issue and a link to your website.
    thanks
  • Ok. I turned off all of the plugins and turned them back on. Then I was able to edit my Slider Revolution. However, now I have a different problem...when I try to edit a page, the interface disappears. I have turned off the theme and plugins and it made no difference. I've cleared all appropriate caches and the host cleaned up the htaccess file. I don't know what to do next.

www.forgivennow.com is the website

• Because you faced with such a weird issue, which we believe has nothing to with the BeTheme itself, we recommend the following steps:

1. Please go to your FTP account where theme is, remove whole theme folder and then upload the latest version thru FTP as well. Please make sure that all the files were copied correctly.

2. Remove all 3rd party plugins (including cache of course).

3. Leave only RS plugin active and test.

Hope these steps would help you a lot.
  • By 'removing' all plugins, do you mean deactivating them or deleting them? And if I delete them, will I lose all the settings I have in place for them?

Thanks.
  • It is fine if you just disable them, but you can remove as many as possible.
    The settings are held in the database so removing the plugins will not remove the settings.
    thanks
  • Thanks. It seems to have been a problem with the latest release of WordPress. Reinstalling it fixed the problem.