Utilizing the site demos for resale on my site

I have designed a dozen or so sites utilizing BeTheme. I pretty much now use it exclusively. My question: Is it possible to frame in, or white label the demo sites. What I am wanting to do is when attracting a new customer I would like for them to choose the theme they like and order through me. Is there a way to do this without pre-building every template you have. What I am trying to avoid is the customer buying the theme from Themeforest and therefor not needing me. Make sense? 

Comments

• Hi,
    yes there is a white label option:
    http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#white-label-panel
    Is that what you meant?
    thanks

• No. I already change the footer to personalize each site and brand them to my company. I am wanting to utilize the demo library of the 300+ demos as a tool for customers to see sites we can create. The only options are to send them the link and let them see as you display them which allows them to purchase on their own and to see pricing and perhaps lose them as customers. Or to recreate the demos as new sites for my company and display them. As you can imagine the time to create demos sites would be cumbersome so having a soution that displays the demos sites as optional sites our client's can browse and choose would be ideal in a white label environment. 
  • Okay but you can import the pre-built website 'splash' which will let you create a page with all the demos, but them you would have to install all of them on multi-site wordpress installation using subdomains and change everything manually, it is a hustle.
    thanks