Single blog post first lines of text not showing up on blog page when using muffin builder.

Hi,

The first line of texts e.g. first 50 characters from a single post when using muffin builder e.g. column item in muffin builder instead of native wordpress editor.

e.g. 

How do I get this to show up from text in muffin builder items as well? I tried the SEO description, but that one does not seem to be used either. 

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,
    We are not quite sure what you mean. Single post can be built with the muffin builder or the default wordpress editor, it does not make a big difference.
    thanks
  • Hi sorry, bad explanation I guess.

IT does seem to make a difference on the blog overview page. If I use muffin builder, the overview page only shows the headline, not e.g. the first 50 characters "text" of the post. It is shown, as expected if I use the wordpress editor though. Please see three screenshots below.

1. Blog overview (missing text on muffin builder blog post)
    2. Edit screen of muffin builder blog post
    3. Edit screen of WP editor blog post

• Hi,
    this is the excerpt, please edit the field. TO do this, edit the page and find the excerpt field on the bottom of the page, if you do not see it, you will need to enable this in the screen options (top right corner of the page edit)

thanks
  • Ahh, makes sense. Excerpt was actually hidden, works fine!