Split menu splits in two rows the menu.

The menu doesn't work properly with my settings. Could you please let me know what I should change to have all menu items in one line on both sides of the logo? Not in two lines only on the left side of the logo? It is shown on the image.

Another issues that I would like to change are: div class: post-desc. I don't like the visual aspect of the post div-class:"post-title" and "post-footer". I changed Post title value in settings to h3, but it didn't change on the website. Also I signed that I want to show first words of an article in the blog post group, but on one website it doesn't show any words
and on the other: it shows "lorem ipsum" instead of the post text 

I also want to have that element semitransparent – could you please let me know where can I find option for that?
<div class="wrap mcb-wrap one  valign-top clearfix" style="background-color:#ffffff"><div class="mcb-wrap-inner"><div class="column mcb-column one column_column  column-margin-0px"><div class="column_attr clearfix align_center" style=" padding:10 0;"><h2>Jesteśmy bezpośrednim importerem <br>najwyższej jakości owoców morza, <br>które dostarczamy na rynek polski oraz europejski.</h2></div></div></div></div>

Comments