Change the text of the subline

change the text of the ____ subline. I have not found an option where you can change this. Please help. I want to customize this in text color.

And. The high to the beginning button, I try to change the background of the button to transparent. But it does not work.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks

• Maintenance mode switched off.

http://www.lifestyle-solution.com/amazing-cold-caps/

TEXT :  “Bei einer Chemotherapie werden alle sich schnell teilenden Zellen im Körper angegriffen. Da die Haare die sich am zweitschnellsten teilenden Zellen sind, verursachen viele Zytostatika Alopezie.”

Below the page. This is underlined in white. but should still be black.

I try to change the hover background of the button to transparent. But it does not work. ( www.cold-caps.com)
    Also -to the top- button. Here i want also transparent hover background 

• You wanted to underline using <u> tags, that is fine however you need to place the <u></u> tags inside the H4 not outside, the it will be black <h4><u>TEXT</u></h4>

I see also that you have changed the background color of the button on hover to gold, is this correct?

• Many Thanks. I have what I wanted. now it's working.