Pre-built website doesn´t import media

Hi,

I try to install pre-built website "stylist" but I have a problem with media import (images etc.). After installation there are not images that we can see in demo version (no pictures, no logo...). I installed another pre-built website (f.e "artist") and this works perfect with all images. How can I solve it?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited February 2018
    For me none of the available prebuild theme can install correctly. No image, no video... . 
    I have Betheme version 20.8.4.1 and i have the revolution slider installed and activated.
    I am trying to install theme wedding videos pre-build theme
    Did anyone figured out how to resolve this issue?
  • Hello,
    this either are permissions on your media folders in FTP, this could block the images from being uploaded. There could also server limits like old PHP version, memory_limit and max_input _vars, try going to your betheme dashboard and check your system status.
    thanks
  • Hi,

everything in my stystem staus is OK. I wrote in first mail: "I installed another pre-built website (f.e "artist") and this works perfect with all images."

And now? How can I solve it?

Thank you

• my betheme status is looking fine. Actually i increased all the limits:
    memory_limit 2000M
    post_max_size 1000M
    max_execution_time 300
    upload_max_filesize 1000M
    max_file_uploads 2000

From my betheme system status this is what i see:
    • Server Info Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)
    • MySQL Version 5.7.21
    • PHP Version ok 7.0.25-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
    • PHP Memory Limit ok 2 GB
    • PHP Time Limit ok 300
    • PHP Max Input Vars ok 5000
    • WP Max Upload Size 1,000 MB
    • cURL ok
    • DOMDocument ok 
    When i go to my media, i see 39 items. photos and videos. but still noting appears from the home page. (no videos; only plain text). Again i want to install  wedding videos theme.
    I grant write permission to everyone on wp-content folder and sub folders. 
    From Settings > permalinks, my common settings is set to custom structure (was like that since the begining) with these: /index.php/%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/ 
    What am i missing? 
    Thanks
  • Claudia-Angerer
    Did you install it one the same server??
    Try to disable all plugins and install it again.

If you guys have changed to SSL then it may be that the image paths did not change on the website and you have to do it manually using this plugin:
    http://muffingroup.com/plugins/mfn-migrate-cb.zip
  • what do you mean by on the same server?
    I install the theme from my wordpress dashboard. 
  • Ok I now know what is going on but I can't explain why it is happening. 
    When I install the pre-build theme, i get all the media in folder: wp-content/myimages
    When I browse to the site, it tries to load the media from wp-content/uploads and it cant find it.
    why is it happening and how to correct it?
    thanks a lot for your help
  • You said you had another site and it works fine so I asked you if this page is hosted on the same hosting.
    If you upload media files thru wordpress media gallery then you can use them or not?
  • Hellooooo
    Did you read my comments? I do not have another site... 
    I am not Claudia.
    Please read carefully before answering. 

• Also, 
    Do you realize we are businesses trying to use your solution? It's been days now that we are trying to go through this and you are not really helping us... 

• familysougang
    Sorry, my misstake. We did not know that.
    There must be some privilages set uncorrectly in the media folder, all the images should be in the wp-content/uploads.
    Please contact your hosting provider and check the permissions on the folders.
    When you install the pre-built website do you get any errors or does it finish correctly?
    You pasted your server settings, but those might be not true, please check it using the phpinfo file methos on your current server.
    thanks