How to Remove Dashboard and Profile Menu Item for Users

Hello there,
How can i Remove "Dashboard & Profile Menu" Item from BuddyPress "Sign In Widget" for Users.

I have it at the bottom of the page.

I installed the "Remove Dashboard Access Plugin", but i still can see the items, and when i press i get the message

You attempted to access the "Babylon" dashboard, but you do not currently have privileges on this site. If you believe you should be able to access the "Babylon" dashboard, please contact your network administrator.

Please advice

Comments

• Sorry my mistake.... the Menu Items in need to hide are at the "Muffin Login" widget.

Please see link with image

https://imgur.com/a/AkESN

• Hi,
    sorry but we do not know why this is happening. Either your wordpress account has limited privilages or you installed other plugins that mess up the Buddypress plugin. Try disablin all plugins.
    Also contacting the plugin author would be a good idea.
    thanks
  • Hello there, and thank you for your answer.

I'm the Super Admin of the Site. What I need to customize is the "Muffin Login" widget.

I want that the simple Users are not able to see the Dashboard and Profile buttons that are on the "Muffin Login" widget.

This message comes, if a simple user clicks on it. That's, why he don't need to see the menu links( Dashboard and Profile buttons).

Not me. For me .... as a Super Admin, it works fine
  • Please send us a link to this page. We can remove those links with custom css.
    thanks
  • Hello !
    I have the same request. I can edit it in the code of the widget, but with every update of the template change again the code and I loose everything.
  • tondieu
    If you want to modify the files in the theme then you should use the child theme. Otherwise you will lose the changes each time.
    thanks