Mobile menu doesn't get out of the way

On my site www.mosartek.ch I have set up a single-page with a menu that takes to the individual sections.

On a PC all works as expected.

On a smartphone, when I tap on the "menu" icon top left, I get a big chunky vertical menu popping out; I choose the item I want, and I see in the background that the item appears, but the menu stays in the way. If I want to get rid of it, I need to tap on the lean section to the left of the menu, and then it gets out of the way.

Is there a way to have the menu clear out as a consequence of tapping on an item? I thought it may have to do with sticky menus, so I disabled the sticky option, but it didn't change much of anything.

Comments

• PS I forgot to mention, the menu behaves this way when I select Responsive > Header > Style > Side slide. If I switch to Classic, it works the right way, i.e. tapping on a choice makes the menu go away.

But I like the side slide more, so I'd like to find the way to make it work. I already tried to uncheck "Sticky" on both Responsive > Header > Header > Tablet options and ... > Mobile options. But again, it didn't make any difference.

Kind regards
    Stefano
  • Hi Stefano,
    there is no option to hide the menu on click when you are using a one page.
    Is this what you meant?
    thanks