How to place the the content of the footer in the center

Hi,

the concerned page:
http://s726997298.online.de/

how to place the ul container straight in the center?

now it looks like this:
https://picload.org/view/daopawwl/support3.jpg.html

thx

Comments

• In your footer there are two columns; not sure if you're doing anything with the second column, but if you make that footer section into one column, then make a small change to the css, you can get it to center properly:

#footerccr{
    text-align:center;
    }

#footerccr li{
    float:none;
    display:inline-block;
    }

• Hey,

ok, but i cannot see where the second column is and how to get rid of it.
  • Check that "Layout" in BeTheme>>Theme Options>>Footer is set to 1/1. If it already is, there may be multiple items in the footer widget in Appearance>>Widgets
  • I see you guys got it sorted, if there are more questions we are heppy to help.
    thanks
  • That´s unfortunately not the problem, the footer is already set to 1/1 !
    Sorry, i cant figure it out,...

the new domain is www.carstenremmers.com (password: ä#)
  • You're almost there! I took a look and it doesn't show that you added the CSS I posted above; paste it at the bottom of your BeTheme>>Theme Options>>Custom CSS section

If it's not working after you do that and save, you may want to put !important at the end of the float and display css before the ;  to force those rules on the links

• @CarstenRemmers

Please remove the previous custom css and add this css
    #footerccr li {
    text-align: center;
    display: inline !important;
    margin: 10px;
    }
    #footerccr ul {
    width: 100% !important;
    text-align: center;
    float: left !important;
    }
  • edited March 2018
    hi
    I want to ask you where to edit footer in theme customization didnt show any option in theme customization panel
  • Thanks,... that worked perfectly!

@awmc198
    footer is definetely part of the customization panel... direct under the blog/portfolio section
  • awmc198
    The footer widgets can be managed in appaerance>widgets.
    thanks
  • awmc198
    The footer widgets can be managed in appaerance>widgets.
    thanks
  • in footer i am unable to delete the Muffin Group text. Where to edit. In appearance > customization > wigits > Footer # 1 "Appears in the Footer section of the site."

Further any text i am adding through wigit its appearing over and above the text "copyright" kindly solve my problem
  • Maybe you mean the copyright, please change that in theme options>footer or add your own so the betheme text dissapears.
    thanks
  • First of all check the footer http://alwasilmarriagecelebrant.com.au/litte_rats123/

how to add social links right side in footer and how to change link opt in footer like "allseasontrader"
  • The copytight text can be changed in theme options>footer
    The social icons will appear when you add the URLS in theme options>social
    thanks
  • Bryan [Support Team] 

I have tried all the css in this thread but I am not having any luck, would it be possible for me to private message you my site to have a quick look? If I do the changes within 'Inspect' I can make the content centered, but once I place the CSS in the theme options, it just doesn't reflect. Cheers. 
  • Hello,
    please explain what exactly do you want to change and where. Also include a link to your website.
    thanks
  • edited July 2018

I am trying to center the elements on a 1/1 footer layout. I want all text to be centered rather than aligned to the left. 

It's a Dev site at the moment with a login, can you please private message me so I can send details? Cheers. 
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • edited July 2018
    I'am having the exact same problem as Kaka177. I have set my footer to 1/1, I added custom html widget to Footer | #1 and used the CSS code Bryan[Support Team] provided, but nothing happens, everything is still aligned to the left. 
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks