How do I define the jump marks more precisely?

Hello, 

it seems like I can't define the jump marks on my homepage very well. They work but the reader ends up way below the beginning of the part. This is the worst when clicking on the buttons of the slider (especially on the second and third slide). How can I change that? This is our homepage: www.grandega.de 

Thanks in advance. 

Regards, 
Stefanie 

Comments

• Hi Stefanie,
    the menu links work fine but if you want to use custom links then you have to add a class="scroll" to each link element.
    thanks
  • Hi, 

yes - the menu links word fine, but not the links in the slider. They don't jump to the same places as the ones up in the menu (they jump at a place too low - so the reader ends up in between two sections and not on top of the section ). Any way I can fix that? 

Thanks in advance 

Stefanie 

• Like we said, you have to add a scroll class name to the element in the Slider that you click. We do not think this will work with the slider.
    I have another sollution for you, select the button layer in revolution slider and go to actions, there set click and scroll below slider, screen: http://prntscr.com/itchh5
    thanks