Img align creates unchangeable margin-bottom (align to bottom full width row)

edited March 2018 in BeBuilder
Hello,
I noticed some kind of bug:

When I put an image into a column, set it to "align: bottom" (or anything else than "none") it creates a margin-bottom.
Even if I ve set images margin-bottom to "0" and the columns botto also to "0".

This image margin only disappears, when I switch back to "align:none".

Comments

• Hey,
    you probably mean alignt left or right, there is no align bottom for images.
    Yes, this is true it creates a margin.
    thanks
  • edited March 2018
    There is a setting "vertical align:bottom (use" equal height of wraps") ".

But if the Image(or it's Wrap) is Set to "align to bottom"... And even another Image setting which says "margin bottom 0" it should really Set the Image to the bottom no matter which horizontal align the image has.
    You Can try it yourself. Try to Set an Image with an horizontal alignment to be aligned to the rows bottom.
    (i Could only make it with custom css.)

• Please send us a link to this page and some screenshots so we can understan what you want to achieve.
    thanks
  • I sent a mail.
    I kept on playing around and I think I explained it a bit misleading...My problem is:

I have a full width row and want an image being "aligned-to-bottom".
    I also tested with adding the equal-height-of-wrap class manually but didn't work.
  • Okay but the vertical alingment you set in the wrap options will only work when the "equal height of wraps" style is selcted for the section. Have you done that?
    thanks
  • your builder doesnt allow to set "full width" AND "equal height of wrap".
    So as I said I tried to enter manually the class that makes "equal height of wrap" (and even the other way around set to "equal height of wrap" and custom class "full width")  but this did not bring success.
  • Hi,
    please use custom classes to add more style, or update the theme to the newest version, you will see checkboxes for styles then, not a dropdown list and you will be able to check multiple options.
    thanks
  • ok very good update, it worked with the checkboxes. thanks.
  • edited March 2018
    And now since the update it displays images/image wraps on mobile which I had added the class "hide-mobile".

Whats that?

EDIT: I tried adding a new class to hide it, but this only works when I drag a small DESKTOP browser window, but not on a real mobile phone.
    And anyway if it doesnt work here the hide-mobile class will probably not work anymore on all pages?!

EDIT2: It DOES work on for example "image" but NOT ON the images WRAP...if i added this class to wraps it would not work anymore. I will now check my whole page if I did this somewhere...but of course sad it doesnt work just since the update.
  • If you are using custom css to make changes then please be sure to remove browser cache on your devices.
    thanks