WPBakery Page Builder // Frontend editing: not possible for pre-built WP content?

Dear support team,
I just purchased your product and there are issues with it.I am working with "BeTheme" from Themeforest and the main reason for using your tool is to edit pre-built (existing) content.
Unfortunately, it looks like it is not possible to edit pre-built content with WPBakery FRONT-end editor.
The only actions I can do would be to add new items, which I don't need.
Could you please let me know if there is a way to edit pre-built content in FRONT-END Editor?
If there is none, please let me know how to return the product.

Already checked Frontend Editor option in Role Manager (activated), but still not available. 
Is Frontend Editor enabled in your theme configuration?
Thanks for your help in advance!

Comments

• Hello,
    the content from the pre-built websites is built with the Muffin Builder not Visual Composer. You cann edit the content with VC.
    thanks
  • edited April 2018
    I am having the same issue. I am unsure whether or not your response is directed towards VC or WBBakery though. I am using WPBakery, not VC... DO I need to be using VC? Also, please let me know if its not possible to edit the pre existing content, I would like to return the product as well.
  • VC and WPBakery page builder are the same things. They just changed their name. The content is built with the Muffin Builder and cannot be edited in other plugins.
    thanks