Woocommerce builder

Hello 
I have few problems and comments on this dev website .

the button add to cart is strange like if the text button is not display ?

2) is  it possible to disable in the page  http://deveden.com/food/boutique/    the roll over on the picture we have a link for the Add to cart and a link to display the product 8 how can i desactive this link ?  or change the icone in case is not possible ?

3) client asked me to display a arrow or a sign that we can choose in the listbox the sort  ?      and can we also choose the number of products to display by page.. (is not possible actually ?

thanks a lot

Comments

• Hello,
    1. The hover effect can be disabled globally in theme options>global>general under the image frame options.
    2. Sorry but this will be not possible with the theme options.
    thanks
  • Hello

1) OK and why the text of the button is empty ?

2) for the roll and the 2 buttons, wich file i can edit to delete the second button ?

3) wich file i can edit to add a arrow or symbol to explain this is a dropdown 

thanks

• 1. There are HTML error in your code, please fix them, It could be because of the plugins, try disabling them
    2. You will find that in betheme/functions/theme-shortcodes.php
    3. We do not know, this is the default woocommerce listing and most of the browser these days do not support the arrow. You should contact the plugin author.
    thanks