Revolution Slider 404

Hello,

I have setup my client website on my server and everything work fine. But, after i migrated the website to my client server, Revolution Slider cannot be used. When i clicked any menu Slider Revolution, Navigation Editor or Global Settings, i get "404 page not found". But when i clicked Add-on menu, it has no problem.

I have tried remove the plugin and reinstall. still the same.

Both server running linux, apache, php and mysql.

Please advise. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    maybe the clients server has an old version of PHP, check it.
    Also try removing browser/server cache. How did you move the website?
    thanks
  • Hello,

Server running same version of PHP which is 5.6

on my server, i'm using multisite to create client website and for migration purpose, i generate the export xml.

On new server, i setup fresh install of wordpress, theme and install all the required plugin. After that, i import the data using the export xml file.

• We suggest using the duplicator plugin:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
    If you have problems with the plugin then it must mean that there is something wrong with the hosting, try providing us with the phpinfo file and try using the plugin to move the whole website again.
    thanks
  • Problem solved. Turn out it was the hosting settings. Below is the hosting support reply:

"I have changed the PHP version from 5.6(native) to 5.6 so that the link able to accessible. For the WordPress issue, that might be the ModSecurity(enabled) so I have disabled the ModSecurity for the domain."

Hope this will help others.

Thanks!