Menu hover colors in sticky menu?

Hello, the site in question is:  http://govus-c12.fotokone.fi/

My sticky header color is set to white, but the white font that works in the transparent top header no longer shows in sticky. How could I have the menu font be slightly grey and maintain the green hover&active colors?

I also noticed that the sticky logo doesn't show on mobile, how can I change that? The white logo doesn't really work when I scroll the page down... Thanks!

Comments

• Oh I found the mobile logo change options from the responsive section, the first question is only relevant now :P Thanks.
  • HI,
    all color can be changed thru theme options>colors.
    If you want to change the sticky header background then you can by changing the top left bar background color in theme options>colors

You need to disable the transaprent mobile header in theme options>responsive>header.
    thanks
  • HI,
    all color can be changed thru theme options>colors.
    If you want to change the sticky header background then you can by changing the top left bar background color in theme options>colors

You need to disable the transaprent mobile header in theme options>responsive>header.
    thanks
  • I only found Menu "link color" that is now white, is there CSS that can change the menu link color (and hover also) to grey when header is scrolled and sticky? I have tried custom CSS and .is-sticky class but no luck yet :) Thanks.
  • The hover color is the same as the active link color. The link color can be changed via theme option so why do you need custom css?
    Please explain what exactly would you like to do with the sticky header, we will help you with custom css.
    thanks
  • At the top the menu font is white. It is also white in sticky header which has white background, I need the menu items to be visible in sticky header. "Link color" changes the menu font color in both sticky header and at the top, I need to change it only in sticky header.
  • You can use this css
    #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a {
    color:red !important;
    }
  • edited April 2018
    Thanks, is it possible to maintain the hover & active colors? This code makes the color stay the same when hovering the cursor over the menu :)

If it's not possible, I guess I have to make a compromise and make the font grey... It would be a great feature on the theme, since there are times white font is needed in transparent top header, but then the sticky header is white where some other font color is needed.
  • Sorry but this css changes it so it stays one color.
    You can always change the color of the sticky header background so the menu items stay visible.