Blog page post title size

Is there a way on the blog page to change the title size to not be H2 which is WAY too big? I see a setting for single posts to change the title size which works but I do not find such a setting for the main blog page that shows all of the posts.

Also, is there a way on the same page to disable the featured image being clickable? 

Lastly, even though I have the setting for single posts "zoom featured image" set to off, it continues to zoom the featured image when on a single post page. I would like to get that fixed.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but the type of the header cannot be changed, onyly the size can be adjusted.
    Again, this is not possible. You can disable it and choose to insert another image manually.
    The style of the image hover can be adjusted in theme options>global>general under image frame styles.
    thanks

• I was asking how to change the post title size on the blog page, not the type. How do I do that?
  • Well, this is the <h2> heading so you can change the size in theme options>fonts>size&style.
    This css will let you change it just in the blog pages
    .blog h2 {
    font-size:20px !important;
    }
  • Perfect because I didn't want to change it sitewide, which is why I did not do it in theme options > fonts. This will work great. 

Thanks!