Action Bar: How do I change the background color to that custom blue and the font color to white?

I have correctly set the background color for the action bar here: 

But on the front end, here the color is not shown correctly.

Also, notice I changed the links color to white, but again its not showing on the front end?

So, ... how do I change the background color to that custom blue and the font color to white?

Thank you,

Comments

• Hi,
    you are using a skin color. Go to theme options>colors>general and change that skin to a custom color.
    If you are using a skin then chosing individual color will not be possible.
    thanks
  • Hi there, 

I tried this, it messed up my whole site. Also, now I have to change all the text and link colors from blue to green. This takes ages to changes in like a zillion different places in the theme backend. Other Themes have one place where you can set primary colors and is uses those throughout the site. 

Anyway, When for example I change the headings H1-H6 colors from black to green, it looks fine, but then when I refresh the theme pages, I changed those colors on, then the colors are back to black. 

It is not really saving my changes under this proposed >> theme options>colors>general and change that skin to a custom color.

Why is it not saving my updates there? What should I do now? 
  • No worries - found a solution

I had multiple tabs open to make the updating go faster, when I updated it reserved some of the stuff incorrectly. I assumed the pages were seperate from each other, but that's not the case.