Betheme support needed, can not save content on pages -

Hi,

I just renewed my license to get support since for some reason i can not save changed content no more.

Everything is updated but nothing?

What might be wrong?

Look at the homepage, says enough: http://singlesailandsun.be/

Comments

• btw i work with themuffin builder but the bakery builder is also installed?
  • i just noticed that i can add a few words and save it but not complete sentences

what is going on?
  • Hi,

Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email, please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    3. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • have send the location through the contact form
  • Please contct your osting provider and increase the value of max_input_vars to 5000. It is currently 1000 and this is why it does not save.
    thanks
  • it is 5000 

pls check the info file again, it is marked there and in system status

i noticed that when i type a few words i can save it but longer text can not be saved
  • Now it is 5000. So that should work. What is you add more sections with images or items, will ti save then?
    Try to disable all possible plugins when testing this.
    thanks
  • i just have a section, i try to insert text, if i use some words i can save it, if i paste like 2 paragraphs i can not save it anymore
  • ill try with the plugins first
  • ok, i disabled all plugins and i mean all of them and the problem is still there.

I try to recap:

On a page i use the Muffinbuilder

i add a column to type some text and that works, it gets saved and displayed

the moment my sentence is too long or the pasted text is too long he will not save it

as you know, all settings and specs are ok, everything is updated to mlatests versions but it still does not work - i am quit sure it is the muffin builder

what now?
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • send through contact form
  • We logged in to your website and created a new page,
    the inserted a lot of content and it all saves fine.
    Maybe the problem is on one page, could you lets us know on which page the problem appears.
    thanks
  • so why one page it does, another not?
  • doesn't work with me

breakdown

i add a second section, wrap and 3/4 column + 1/4 image

i paste this text:

<p>Wij organiseren leuke vakanties voor singles, in de Middellandse Zee, zeilend langs de mooise eilanden van Griekenland, Kroatië en Italië. Samen met 10 andere singles gaan we genieten, lachen, nieuwe mensen leren kennen, relaxen, zwemmen in azuurblauw water, etc.
    </p>
    Kortom genieten en ontspannen in ongedwongen gezelschap van gelijkgestemden, van je eigen leeftijd, met keuze uit 3 zeilgebieden en 3 periodes. Wat wil je nog meer!

i save the page and the content is gone

???????
  • you can experiment with this page, second section, try for yourself

• edited May 2018
    This is very weird, it looks like only this text cannot be saved.
    We will take a closer look at it and respond tommorow noon.
    It could be related to your database and that it cannot save this string of text. It works fine on our BeTheme installation.
    thanks
  • i copied and pasted it, but also just typed it, no luck...
  • We checked more and we found that the database is the problem. The encoding is not compatible with your language and it creates a problem. You should contact your hosting provider and get the database encoding sorted out.
    thanks